Diagnostics & Model Analysis Reveal Safety Strategies
October 23, 2019
Accurate diagnostic tests and models are critical for predicting and controlling complex electrochemical, thermal, and mechanical behavior of lithium-ion batteries (LIBs). As research & development aims to create higher energy density LIBs,
these models and tests must also advance. The Diagnostics & Model Analysis Reveal Safety Strategies meeting continues this vital dialogue to integrate and implement LIB safety to meet ever-increasing energy demands.
Who should attend: Battery safety specialists, regulators, forensic scientists, manufacturers, BMS experts, pack designers, chemists, and electrical engineers who are improving battery safety.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
Safety for applied use:
- Pre-incident forensic analysis
- State of health (SOH)
- State of charge (SOC)
- Charge temperature, current, and voltage
- Impact of battery material on safety
- Cell research and safety, commercial cells evaluation, and failure analysis
- Systems-level research, evaluation, and failure analysis
- Designing a better BMS system
- Predictive battery simulations and modeling of thermal management practices
- Safety standards, standardization, and regulatory issues
- Safety vs. cost
- Internal shorts, thermal runaway and stability, aging, catastrophic failure, etc.
- Abuse tolerance and advanced testing procedures and protocols
- Manufacturing, building safety into the design
- Unique environment and usage
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please CLICK HERE.
The deadline for priority consideration is April 12, 2019.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Mary Ann Brown
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781. 972.5497
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager