Live In-Person or Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save $
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
Cambridge EnerTech encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board or ensure your virtual poster presentation is scheduled and included in the conference
materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by September 9, 2022.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see
below for more information.
Reasons you should present your R&D findings at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers
- Your poster title will be published on our website
- Receive a $50 discount off your Commercial* or Academic/Government registration.
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 word limit; about 500 characters)
In-Person Poster Presentations will be held IN-PERSON ONLY at the event venue.
Virtual Poster Presentations will be held VIRTUALLY ONLY during the event.
In-Person posters will not be available virtually. All posters will be available in real-time only. Posters will not be available on-demand.
In-Person Attendee Poster Presenters: In-Person attendees will bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite presentation.
Virtual Attendee Poster Presenters: Virtual attendees will present online. For the LIVE ONLINE presentation, please prepare a short PowerPoint slideshow to display during the Poster Session. Sessions will be similar to breakout discussions. Each poster will have an online room assigned where you will SHARE YOUR SCREEN and talk to attendees via video.
audio is optional since you will talk with attendees directly while showing your slides. Attendees can pop in and out of concurrent poster rooms, so be prepared to present your materials again to any newcomers.
- Initial instructions with submission link are general and sent automatically. They may have slightly different requirements than what is needed for this event. Follow-up, conference-specific instructions will be sent.
- In-Person PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, 4 feet high, 3 feet wide.
- Your poster title and short description will be published on our website. We will not be collecting or publishing your poster presentation.
General Poster Information:
Presentation content should be scientific and relevant to the conference topic. Advertisements or solicitations will not be approved.
Your registration must be paid in full and your poster materials received by the conference's poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation. If your content is not received and approved by the poster deadline, the poster discount, if eligible, will be reversed and your registration charged.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content, in whole or in part, in any marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs, On-Demand
conference proceedings, and social networking sites.
* Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting poster materials.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.