2019 POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Room: Edison D
Presenting Wednesday through Thursday
ADA Technologies, Inc.
1. Mitigating Cell-to-Cell Thermal Communication During Thermal Runaway Events in Batteries; Presented by Kevin R.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors
2. Layering of Sensor Technologies for Robust Early Detection of Thermal Runaway; Presented by Brian E.
Chalmers University of Technology
3. Gas Emissions at Overcharging, Overheating and External Fire for Commercial Lithium-Ion Batteries; Presented by Bengt-Erik M.
4. Case Studies in Failure Analysis: Cell Quality Assessment, Swell Rate Prediction and Root Cause Investigations; Presented by Hernan S.
Korea Institute of Ceramic Engineering and Technology
5. Failure Analysis of Swelling in Prismatic Lithium-Ion Batteries During Their Cycle Life After Long-Term Storage; Presented by Seon-Hong L.
University of Maryland
6. Prediction of Two-Stage Degradation Behavior Using Accelerated Cycle Life Testing and Identification of Knee Point; Presented by Weiping D.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
7. Lithium-Ion Battery Safety Behavior upon Mechanical Abusive Loading; Presented by Xiang G.
University of Wuppertal
8. Validation of BMS Functional Safety by Means of Virtual Failure Injection and Hardware-in-the-Loop; Presented by Stefan B.
9. EVERLASTING - Safety Investigation and Management of Li-Ion Batteries for Road Application; Presented by Khiem T.